2012 Standalone Reading Challenge

September 01, 2012
Good afternoon everyone! This is my first challenge, and I so exited, I just loved the idea :)
OK, I know, it's a little a late to sing up, but I'm a strong believer of better late than never and now I'm here doing my list to the challenge and I hope to read all the books in.
Not Afraid 1
My list:
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Never Enough by Denise Jaden
Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein
Revived by Cat Patrick
Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
Something Like Normal by Trish Dollerst
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
The List by Siobhan Vivian
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers

Have a nice day,
Cam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love you express you opinion, but do it with respect :)