Indie Read a Thon has begun!

September 07, 2012
Yay! Indie Read a Thon has begun! (almost 12 hours ago, but I was studying for a thon of exams fro today) So here what I'm reading today. I've been so long wishing read it, nd what better time than today?

Forever Mine 
by Elizabeth Reyes
The Moreno Brothers Series #1

Seventeen-year old Sarah’s life is turned upside down when her single mom is sent to jail. She’s forced to move, leaving behind everything she’s ever known, including her best friend Sydney. Lost and bitter in a new school, her one goal is to save money and move back home. Then she meets Angel Moreno.
Enigmatic but gorgeous, Angel is almost too good to be true. Except for one thing, his archaic belief that guys and girls can never be “just friends”. The problem? Sarah’s best friend Sydney is not a girl.
With their unexpected romance intensifying to places neither ever experienced, how long can Sarah keep Angel in the dark about the guy waiting for her back home?
What are you reading?
Nice day,
Cam

2 comments:

  1. It is great to be taking part in the Indie Read-A-Thon! I am sure it will be a good weekend!

    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good!!! I may have to check this one out! Let me know how you like it! @TessMWatson

    ReplyDelete

I love you express you opinion, but do it with respect :)